It’s getting warm outside and I wanted to share some fun products to keep the kiddos busy and entertained! Easy to put together as well, which is a plus for us parents! haha!
Whether they are helping to mow the lawn or blow the leaves, Maxx Bubbles give kids a fun new take on traditional bubble play! Made with a non-toxic formula, Maxx Bubbles is a safe outdoor activity that will keep kids engaged for hours.
Kids can now work just like mom or dad with the Bubble N Go Mower! The mower has mechanical gear sounds for more realistic play. Just fill the included bottle with bubble solution, push the mower and have fun with bubbles in seconds. Rugged tires keep the mower rolling along across rough terrain. No batteries required when ‘mowing’ the lawn! Available now at Walmart!
Help spruce up the yard using the Bubble N Go Leaf Blower! This adorable battery-operated toy leaf blower is a fun way to get kids up and moving. With its realistic design and mechanical sounds, it helps to promote pretend play and encourages kids to use their imagination. Just squeeze and hold the trigger to create continuous stream of bubbles. Available now on Amazon.
Get ready for a fun adventure with Ravel Tales!
The more you unwind the more you find. There are 12 fun surprises including: DIY activities, sticker sheets, accessories and of course your collectible plush!
You can find them on Amazon for $10!
Get ready to be amazed with this super clear binoculars set! Kids will love this set while going camping, hiking, bird watching and more!
The 8×21 optical lens ensures maximum clarity. Comes with a case, cleaning cloth, instructions and neck lanyard.
You can find these on Amazon for $24!
Check out PlayCo for more products for your little explorer!
We recently received a free fun package from Kess! They have some awesome Hula Hoops and fun sensory balls, perfect for Easter!
Kess, a third-generation toy and game company based in Los Angeles, is dedicated to reinventing classic toys by introducing new play patterns inspired by today’s youth. Since its retail launch in 2016, Kess has excelled in the outdoor and impulse categories, and is best- known for its award-winning Drop Dot Ball and Ice Hoops assortments. In 2020, Kess will expand its outdoor active play line and launch a new gaming division- Kess Games. Under Kess Games, Kess will release two new party game titles; its first licensed board game, Contra, as well as its successfully Kickstarted strategy game, Battle Bosses. For more information about Kess, please visit http://www.kess.co.
Some of the products that we received:
(KESS; $5.99-$19.99; Ages 4+; Available Now)
Ice Hoop is Kess’ best-selling hoop that boasts patented V-Grip Technology to allow for better grip while hooping. Crafted for performance and style, the proprietary shape of each Ice Hoop is designed to enhance tricks and allow for longer-lasting play. In 2019 Kess introduced Light-Up Ic Hoop and Ultra Light Ice Hoop to the Ice Hoop collection. Both releases are made with light-up technology that provides colorful play with enhanced visual effects, perfect for children and adults, alike. Available in a variety of colors at major retailers nationwide.
DROP DOTS MINI
(KESS; $5.99; Ages 6+; Available Now)
Drop Dots Minis are miniature versions of the popular Drop Dot play balls that are small enough to fit in the palm of the hand. These mini balls with a spiky grip have the ability to bounce, fidget and roll- just like their larger Drop Dot counterparts, and are available in packs of 1, 2, or 3, at major retailers nationwide in six color combinations.
(KESS; $8.99; Ages 6+; Available now)
The new Kess Sport collection consists of four different outdoor sports balls, made with Drop Dot’s popular spiky grip materials, that are fun to catch, throw and kick. The Kess Sport collection includes a golf ball, basketball, soccer ball and football. Each sold separately.
New fast food edition drop 4! Oh my goodness! These are so cute! 10 magic surprises! I’m in love with the packaging!
Create all new putty slimes with scented beads. No water needed! Just pour and stir!
There are 20 to collect in the new series! You can find these on Amazon or at Walmart and Target for right around $10!
What a fun decor to add to any room and these are sure to keep the kiddos busy! Would also make a great Easter gift this year!
Creatto™ is a simple yet versatile building system that consists of just two primary components that can be woven together into countless 3D creations. The flexible yet durable plastic tiles interlock quickly and easily for all skill levels; no additional materials or hardware required!
Each Creatto kit includes assembly instructions for four different configurations, but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Add strings of colored LED lights to illuminate your works of art from the inside out.
Creatto is available in 3 fun sizes: mini, medi, and maxi. Kids can choose to build: Moonlight Elephant Safari: Ages 6+ MSRP: $9.95; Magical Moose & Forest Friends: Ages 6+ MSRP: $9.95; Starlight Kitty & Cutie Crew: Ages 8+ MSRP: $19.95; Shimmer Shark & Ocean Pals: Ages 9+ MSRP: $29.95; Sparkle Unicorn & Friends: Ages 9+ MSRP: $29.95.
You can purchase them here!
Longer review below, shorter review is below the longer review:
Check out this awesome offer from JumpStart Academy!
While families, students, and educational leaders are being affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19), JumpStart Academy is offering three of its programs (JumpStart Academy Preschool, JumpStart Academy Kindergarten and JumpStart Academy Math) at a 50% discount until April 30th, 2020!
While at home, it’s important to maintain educational momentum in kids’ respective academic year and ensure their skills are being practiced.
The JumpStart Academy resource library includes worksheets to practice skills, activities to do together at home or on-the-go and informative articles for parents looking for advice during this time.
JumpStart Academy is known for its award-winning home and school programs that educators can seamlessly integrate into curriculums and track student progress. Its resource library includes worksheets to practice skills, activities to do together at home or on-the-go and informative articles for parents looking for advice.
● JumpStart Academy Preschool and Kindergarten: provides educational games and
activities for children ages 3 to 8. This ever-growing series covers a wide range of topics
including reading, math, and coding. Consumers can access a FREE 7-day trial and
then purchase a 50% discounted annual subscription to continue the learning for only
$39.99. For more information, please visit, https://www.jumpstart.com/academy/home
● JumpStart Academy Math: is an award-winning online individualized math program
that provides parents with engaging Kindergarten through 6th-grade activities for their
children. Children master core math concepts through parent assigned lessons or by
independently progressing through a series of practice levels across four math domains. Consumers can access a FREE 15-day trial and then purchase a 50% discounted
annual subscription to continue the learning for $25.00. For more information, please
Check this out by Razor:
One of the main issues we see, is parents trying to keep their kids busy during all of these school closings.
Razor has some great suggestions for keeping kids busy and entertained, as well as getting kids up and active and outside…and with Spring just around the corner the weather is great for getting some fresh air and having some fun!
Indoor Activity Ideas to Keep Kids Busy from Razor
The Spring weather is here and you may have the option of getting kids outside for some fresh air and play time during these school shut downs…and bikes, skateboards, scooters and electric rides are the perfect solution for kids with some energy to burn….but what about when they are inside?
Razor has got some great energy-burning activity ideas perfect for indoor play! Get kids of all ages to unplug, get up, and MOVE, even inside, with ideas like:
- Simon Says – This classic game gets an indoor twist with commands like “Simon says hop to your pillow and back,” “Simon Says run up the stairs and back,” and “Simon Says bring me a spoon”
- Dance Party – Nothing gets kids going like a dance party! Pick a favorite playlist and crank up the jams! Learn a new move on YouTube or try a round of freeze dance, pausing your music and holding statue-still til it starts up again (Alexa is a great freeze dance partner!)
- Tape Shapes – Clear some space on a non-carpeted floor and use painter’s tape to make large triangles, rectangles, squares, and circles on the floor. Assign each child a starting space, then call moves like “crab walk to the circle,” “crawl to the square,” or “jump backwards to the rectangle.”
- Balloon Ball – Blow up some balloons, toss a sheet over two chairs to make a “net”, and serve up a round of indoor balloon volleyball – just don’t let that balloon touch the floor!
- Laundry Basketball – If your kids are bonkers for basketball, empty out a laundry basket and take turns tossing a Nerf ball into the basket, backing up two steps each time you score. See who can shoot from the farthest distance!
- Soda Bottle Bowling – Dig some empty soda or water bottles out of the recycling and set up an indoor bowling alley in your hallway. Roll a soft ball toward your targets and see who can knock down the most “pins” and reset them the fastest.
- Long Jump – Using painter’s tape, lay six 2-foot strips, each about a foot apart. Assign a starting spot and see who can jump the farthest!
- Potato Pass – Kids waddle their way toward a bucket or bowl – with a potato between their knees – and see who can drop it in first in this half-baked indoor game! Make it tricky by placing the bucket in another room, forcing turns or steps along the way.
- Be My Mirror – Pair up your kids and assign a starter to make a series of moves while their partner tries to mirror what they’re doing. Get through the series and switch roles – miss one and begin again!
- Hula Hoop Marathon – Grab a hoop and set the timer to see who can last the longest. Expert “hoopers” can try swiveling their hula hoops on their necks, arms, and ankles.
Just because they are playing inside doesn’t mean they have to be couch potatoes. Get creative and your kids will follow suit. And these can all be played outside as well!
You can visit their website to view all of their super fun products. You can also check them out on these other platforms: Facebook + Instagram