It Flows! It Goes! It magically comes to life! Foam Alive is squishy, fluffy foam that mysteriously moves in “Flow Motion”. Place Foam Alive in your hands and let it flow through your fingers! It looks like it is actually melting! Foam Alive is “Mess Free” and easy to clean up. Once you start playing with Foam Alive, you won’t be able to put it down!
Make your kiddos happy with this awesome sensory toy in their stockings this year! There are also other sets as well! Check it out on Amazon!
Age: 5+ MSRP: $4.99 Availability: Specialty Stores and Amazon.
Check this out y’all! The Freckle Ball was invented by Charlie, a 13 year old from Columbus, Ohio, our home state! He created a ball that’s fun, but safe! It’s made of food grade silicon which makes it super soft and easy to pick up, hold and throw. The Freckle Bands are just as awesome! They are also food grade silicon. They come in all sorts of bright colors and are randomly scented either chocolate or cotton candy! They also double as a fidget toy!
The Original FreckleBalls are:
- Made from high-quality, food-grade silicon
- Seamlessly sealed to keep the FreckleBeads (the source of that satisfying “shake”) safely inside
- Made for ages 5 and above. For children aged 4 and under, there’s Baby FreckleBall – the patented version made without FreckleBeads inside.
||Pink / Green, Blue / Red, Blue / Royal, Green / Orange, Green / Royal, Orange / Blue, Red / Green, Orange / Royal, Pink / Green, Purple / Pink, Purple / Teal, Royal / Black, Yellow / Black, Yellow / Green, Yellow / Red, Yellow / Royal, Yellow / Teal, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Royal, Teal, Yellow
The Original FreckleBands are:
- Made from high-quality, food-grade silicon
- Made for ages 5 and above
||Teal, Green, Pink, Blue
The ball retails for around $13 and the bands for around $5. These would make the perfect stocking stuffers for Christmas!
You can purchase them on their web site! They have other social media outlets you should also check out:
Create your own sparkling ✨ unicorn! This set comes with three colors, sparkle, mold and tool! This well keep your kiddos at bay for hours!
I LOVE Mad Mattr, it is one of our favorite playing compounds! You can purchase this awesome set on Amazon for around $15.
- Relevant Play is the global manufacturer of Mad Mattr, the Unbelievable Dough You Build With!
- Create a magical, sparkly Mad Mattr unicorn!
- Includes a unicorn mold, glitter, safe cutting tool and 10 oz. of Mad Mattr (Blue, Pink, and White).
- Cleans up easily and never dries out! Wheat, gluten, and casein free.
- GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY: Relevant Play stands behind our products with a Guarantee/Warranty against manufacturer defects. We don’t sell through other Amazon resellers. If your purchase isn’t made through Relevant Play, we can’t guarantee the product is official merchandise. In regard to sales on Amazon.com, due to the increase of counterfeit products being sold, we’ll provide a manufacturer’s warranty only for products purchased from Relevant Play.
Sensory alert! Mad Mattr has always been one of my favorite playing compounds! Now they have come out with more vibrant colors: Jewel Tones!
Shape it, build it and stretch it! It’s all about being creative while enjoying that sensory play! Kids love this stuff, I know mine sure do!!
You can purchase this online on Amazon and at other retailers. They come in large packs, small pods, sets and more!
Well snow is fun and all.. but it does get really cold.. and I don’t like the cold much.. SO we found a great alternative! Ha! FLOOF!!
Floof is a soft and stretchy play compound and comes in all kids if different sets!
An amazing compound that feels lighter than air! Super moldable, super soft! You’ll get amazing details when you shape it with any of our tools, or make your own creations using just your hands. One thing’s for sure — once you feel it, you won’t want to put it down!
We received two sets, a Snowboard Parks & a Dino Babies! These were really fun! We really enjoyed the Dino Babies set. You mold little dinos and there is even a roller so you can make dino foot prints. The other set was cute too, comes with two snowboards that you can put your fingers into and you can then finger snowboard! Ha!
Now, to us this didn’t feel anything like snow.. but oh my goodness.. it was so much fun! It’s kinda stretchy.. Marshmellowy kinda.. It’s hard to explain. (I will add though, it is a bit messy and will stick to your clothes, so maybe have the kiddos play with this on a table. Clean up wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, sweeps up easy and you can even brush your clothes off and it pretty much falls off.)
They have all kinds of other floof sets! I am really wanting the snow ball kit! Ha! Visit their site to see all of the kits they have to offer!
These sets retail from around $15-$20. Amazon has the Dino Babies and Snowboard sets for right around $15 right now.
These are such great sensory type sets, my boys LOVE anything hands on.
– A floofed, Mommy B