We got to experience this awesome fair via Zoom this year! It was a blast! Kinda like a video game! haha
We saw new toys from MGA, Basic Fun, Nintendo and more!
Fun from Spinmaster:
New Games from Goliath:
We are loving all of new Blume products!
The Junk Bots are a HIT with the boys! Love the surprises among all the “trash” haha
We LOVE the Kitten Catfe line and CGH line looks so fun!
There are so many more products, but wanted to show you some of our favs!
The boys are having a blast, indoors and out, with these kids walkie talkies! Features include 3 Channel Design, 2 Mile Range, Channel Locking Feature, Crystal Clear Sound, Call Alert Feature, Flashlight, Belt Clip, Tough Design and has the Ability to pair multiple sets of Playco Walkie Talkies. Requires 3 AAA batteries per unit required (sold separately).
Zieke is already talking about getting another set!
These retail for around $22 on Amazon!
Need some fun and creative activities for the kiddos? Check out @playtime4kids_ !They have a wide range of products including beach toys, role play toys, indoor + outdoor products and more. They even offer party supplies!
For more information, check them out on their website.
Be sure to give them a follow on Instagram to keep up on the latest and greatest that they have to offer.
What a fun set!
Build a real firefighting scene and enhance your children’s safety awareness! This fire vehicle set comes with a crane, extending ladder trucks, turbojet fire truck and a fire-fighting armored vehicle so children can imagine themselves as fire firefighters saving the day.
You can purchase this awesome set on Amazon!
This was so much fun! Even the hubs and I were able to ride it! We all need one! haha
It was all ready to go, just had to give it a charge and add the flag. What a blast!
The Crazy Cart Shift’s simplified drift system automatically engages so that riders can keep both hands on the wheel while focusing on steering and throttle control, just like the professionals!
The Crazy Cart Shift is powered by Razor’s patented Power Core™ hub motor technology – a maintenance-free drivetrain system that is both powerful and efficient. The frame is constructed of a new high-impact polymer which makes the Cart both durable and lightweight.
A hidden top speed control switch allows parents to select the appropriate maximum speed for their child: 2.5 mph (4 km/h) for beginners and younger drivers or 8 mph (13 km/h) for the full Crazy Cart Shift experience.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new Crazy Cart Shift delivers a one-of-a-kind drifting experience tailored to younger drivers!
You can purchase this on Amazon!
It’s getting warm outside and I wanted to share some fun products to keep the kiddos busy and entertained! Easy to put together as well, which is a plus for us parents! haha!
Whether they are helping to mow the lawn or blow the leaves, Maxx Bubbles give kids a fun new take on traditional bubble play! Made with a non-toxic formula, Maxx Bubbles is a safe outdoor activity that will keep kids engaged for hours.
Kids can now work just like mom or dad with the Bubble N Go Mower! The mower has mechanical gear sounds for more realistic play. Just fill the included bottle with bubble solution, push the mower and have fun with bubbles in seconds. Rugged tires keep the mower rolling along across rough terrain. No batteries required when ‘mowing’ the lawn! Available now at Walmart!
Help spruce up the yard using the Bubble N Go Leaf Blower! This adorable battery-operated toy leaf blower is a fun way to get kids up and moving. With its realistic design and mechanical sounds, it helps to promote pretend play and encourages kids to use their imagination. Just squeeze and hold the trigger to create continuous stream of bubbles. Available now on Amazon.
Get ready to be amazed with this super clear binoculars set! Kids will love this set while going camping, hiking, bird watching and more!
The 8×21 optical lens ensures maximum clarity. Comes with a case, cleaning cloth, instructions and neck lanyard.
You can find these on Amazon for $24!
Check out PlayCo for more products for your little explorer!
We recently received a free fun package from Kess! They have some awesome Hula Hoops and fun sensory balls, perfect for Easter!
Kess, a third-generation toy and game company based in Los Angeles, is dedicated to reinventing classic toys by introducing new play patterns inspired by today’s youth. Since its retail launch in 2016, Kess has excelled in the outdoor and impulse categories, and is best- known for its award-winning Drop Dot Ball and Ice Hoops assortments. In 2020, Kess will expand its outdoor active play line and launch a new gaming division- Kess Games. Under Kess Games, Kess will release two new party game titles; its first licensed board game, Contra, as well as its successfully Kickstarted strategy game, Battle Bosses. For more information about Kess, please visit http://www.kess.co.
Some of the products that we received:
(KESS; $5.99-$19.99; Ages 4+; Available Now)
Ice Hoop is Kess’ best-selling hoop that boasts patented V-Grip Technology to allow for better grip while hooping. Crafted for performance and style, the proprietary shape of each Ice Hoop is designed to enhance tricks and allow for longer-lasting play. In 2019 Kess introduced Light-Up Ic Hoop and Ultra Light Ice Hoop to the Ice Hoop collection. Both releases are made with light-up technology that provides colorful play with enhanced visual effects, perfect for children and adults, alike. Available in a variety of colors at major retailers nationwide.
DROP DOTS MINI
(KESS; $5.99; Ages 6+; Available Now)
Drop Dots Minis are miniature versions of the popular Drop Dot play balls that are small enough to fit in the palm of the hand. These mini balls with a spiky grip have the ability to bounce, fidget and roll- just like their larger Drop Dot counterparts, and are available in packs of 1, 2, or 3, at major retailers nationwide in six color combinations.
(KESS; $8.99; Ages 6+; Available now)
The new Kess Sport collection consists of four different outdoor sports balls, made with Drop Dot’s popular spiky grip materials, that are fun to catch, throw and kick. The Kess Sport collection includes a golf ball, basketball, soccer ball and football. Each sold separately.
Check this out by Razor:
One of the main issues we see, is parents trying to keep their kids busy during all of these school closings.
Razor has some great suggestions for keeping kids busy and entertained, as well as getting kids up and active and outside…and with Spring just around the corner the weather is great for getting some fresh air and having some fun!
Indoor Activity Ideas to Keep Kids Busy from Razor
The Spring weather is here and you may have the option of getting kids outside for some fresh air and play time during these school shut downs…and bikes, skateboards, scooters and electric rides are the perfect solution for kids with some energy to burn….but what about when they are inside?
Razor has got some great energy-burning activity ideas perfect for indoor play! Get kids of all ages to unplug, get up, and MOVE, even inside, with ideas like:
- Simon Says – This classic game gets an indoor twist with commands like “Simon says hop to your pillow and back,” “Simon Says run up the stairs and back,” and “Simon Says bring me a spoon”
- Dance Party – Nothing gets kids going like a dance party! Pick a favorite playlist and crank up the jams! Learn a new move on YouTube or try a round of freeze dance, pausing your music and holding statue-still til it starts up again (Alexa is a great freeze dance partner!)
- Tape Shapes – Clear some space on a non-carpeted floor and use painter’s tape to make large triangles, rectangles, squares, and circles on the floor. Assign each child a starting space, then call moves like “crab walk to the circle,” “crawl to the square,” or “jump backwards to the rectangle.”
- Balloon Ball – Blow up some balloons, toss a sheet over two chairs to make a “net”, and serve up a round of indoor balloon volleyball – just don’t let that balloon touch the floor!
- Laundry Basketball – If your kids are bonkers for basketball, empty out a laundry basket and take turns tossing a Nerf ball into the basket, backing up two steps each time you score. See who can shoot from the farthest distance!
- Soda Bottle Bowling – Dig some empty soda or water bottles out of the recycling and set up an indoor bowling alley in your hallway. Roll a soft ball toward your targets and see who can knock down the most “pins” and reset them the fastest.
- Long Jump – Using painter’s tape, lay six 2-foot strips, each about a foot apart. Assign a starting spot and see who can jump the farthest!
- Potato Pass – Kids waddle their way toward a bucket or bowl – with a potato between their knees – and see who can drop it in first in this half-baked indoor game! Make it tricky by placing the bucket in another room, forcing turns or steps along the way.
- Be My Mirror – Pair up your kids and assign a starter to make a series of moves while their partner tries to mirror what they’re doing. Get through the series and switch roles – miss one and begin again!
- Hula Hoop Marathon – Grab a hoop and set the timer to see who can last the longest. Expert “hoopers” can try swiveling their hula hoops on their necks, arms, and ankles.
Just because they are playing inside doesn’t mean they have to be couch potatoes. Get creative and your kids will follow suit. And these can all be played outside as well!
You can visit their website to view all of their super fun products. You can also check them out on these other platforms: Facebook + Instagram