Moose Toys does it again! These Treasure X toys are sure to be a favorite and they will be listed as one of my top 10 Stocking Stuffers for this Christmas! (That list coming soon!)
I love these types of toys, a bit messy, but so much fun! The concept is super fun and the 10 steps make it even more exciting, it’s not like they just open it and it’s done.. there’s a little bit of a process 😉
We received one when we attending the TTPM Holiday Showcase this past September. We were going to do a video review, but sometimes the boys just like to open things with out having to film.. so I figured I would blog about it instead.
X marks the spot for a hunt like no other!
Kids will love this exciting way to dig, fizz, and discover cool action figures and collectible treasures! Search for REAL gold dipped treasure and discover the remains of some treasure hunting warriors as you go.
Every Treasure X pack has 10 levels of adventure!
• Find the treasure map within and use it to find out what adventure you are going on!
• Rip away the layer of gold paper!
• Find a mysterious coin and use it on your map to decode which treasure you are about to hunt for!
• Soak the brick in water for 30 seconds, then use the X-Cavator to start digging!
• Discover bones and weapons of Treasure Hunters who have come before you inside the brick!
• Dig out all the bones and build your Treasure hunter!
• Uncover a Treasure Chest! What lies inside?
• Open the treasure chest and add water to fizz and reveal what’s inside! Will it be real gold dipped treasure?
• Display your action figure and treasure
24 Treasure Hunters to Collect
There are 24 Treasure Hunters action figures to discover from eight treasure teams. Will you find the Golden Gladiators, the Bling Bandits, the Pirate posse, the Tomb Hunters or some other buried bones who never made it out alive?
We ran warm water over it for about 30 seconds, MAKE SURE to do this, as it really helps with the digging, there is a label on the top of the Treasure X that mentions doing this.
We got an arm!!
Just digging away…
We got an ultra rare glow in the dark figure!
Look at how bright he glows! I was super surprised! We have a black light that we charged him with! LJ was shocked as well at how bright he was.
We got Lord Lootem!
Now for the treasure chest..
We got a magical potion bottle! These toys are really fun collectibles.
These retail for about $10 on Walmart, Amazon and other large retailers. If you have Amazon prime, these ship for free, you can also order these on Walmart.com as well and most offer free ship to store.
For the price, you really can’t go wrong with these!
– A digging it, Mommy B